17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @stars182
Posted by: @ksharky13

Question for people on this forum who acquired tinnitus from the Covid vaccines:  Did your symptoms also include a very tight and sore neck muscle that ran up the back of your head and behind the ear on the side you got tinnitus on (if you got unilateral tinnitus)? I am having a relapse of my tinnitus to the original level and I also have the sore neck muscle again.  They seem to go hand-in-hand, at least for me.  And, my tinnitus is a very high-pitched sound, not necessarily a ring, but more like the high-pitched frequency that used to come of of electrical items like TV sets.  And it's more in my head than in my ear.  Thanks in advance for any comments/feedback.

Posted by: @toni

@ksharky13 Hi...I have the same problem and on July 18 of 2021 I  received the vaccine.  Before I  even arrived home I  had a quarter size metallic tasting area on my tongue. So many terrible problems. For 3 months I  felt like I  was wearing someone else's prescription glasses. The brain fog was so intense it was to much to follow a recipe. The inside of my mouth felt scalded and was peeling. Food tasted horrible, certain food I still won't  eat because they no longer appeal to me. It was around six months before I  could eat anything with citric acid. Bread tasted like garbage.

The remaining problems are like yours...tight neck and right side of head,nausea and terrible tinnitus and like yours  more of an electrical sound...louder on the right where I  got the vaccine.

All these problems from one dose of Moderna. 

I have exactly your tinnitus symptoms (about Tinnitus) it's an internal tinnitus in the brain on the right side. But I didn't notice any muscle tightening in my neck. On the right where I got the vaccine.

How long ago did you get vaccinated? how many doses? Which vaccine?

For me, I got my booster dose of Moderna on 12/10/21, and had my first sudden onset of Tinnitus about 6 weeks later in late January 2022.  The booster was my third dose; I had 2 Pfizer doses about 8 months before that. Unfortunately for me I recently switched SSRI meds and my relapse occurred about 6-7 days after starting my new one.  So I stopped taking that and now am not sure if my relapse is related to the vaccine or the SSRI situation (SSRIs are ototoxic and can cause/increase tinnitus).  But it feels very much like my original vaccine-related tinnitus onset.  I have read on here that many, many people do get periodic relapses that become less frequent and severe over time.  Maybe the body is slowly get rid of all of the cytokines, or whatever these vaccines caused in our bodies. Hope this helps.  

didigo and didigo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@wanderer55)

@ladyd The second Moderna booster I had a week ago caused the onset of vertigo. It has not gone away and has removed my appetite due to effects on stomach. I am wondering how you got diagnosed? Did you go to an Ear Nose and Throat doctor? I am totally baffled about how vaccines can cause such conditions.

ReplyQuote
(@stars182)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @ksharky13

For me, I got my booster dose of Moderna on 12/10/21, and had my first sudden onset of Tinnitus about 6 weeks later in late January 2022.  The booster was my third dose; I had 2 Pfizer doses about 8 months before that. Unfortunately for me I recently switched SSRI meds and my relapse occurred about 6-7 days after starting my new one.  So I stopped taking that and now am not sure if my relapse is related to the vaccine or the SSRI situation (SSRIs are ototoxic and can cause/increase tinnitus).  But it feels very much like my original vaccine-related tinnitus onset.  I have read on here that many, many people do get periodic relapses that become less frequent and severe over time.  Maybe the body is slowly get rid of all of the cytokines, or whatever these vaccines caused in our bodies. Hope this helps.  

I only took a single dose of Pfizer and the Tinnitus started 48 hours after that dose and accompanied by 20 other different symptoms ranging from nightmares to persistent dizziness. The impression is that the tinnitus is bigger today but I don't know if it was a relapse or if I had more to worry about with the other symptoms that I didn't even notice the tinnitus very much. It was bad, but I could have it on my 3rd dose, in this case it was on the 1st dose so I stopped and didn't come back for the other doses. I think it's an unknown relapse and my theory is that relapses just don't have any reason to happen other than the chemical processes going on inside of us. This theory that the bodyl is getting rid of cytokines is interesting.

ReplyQuote
(@jtranger)
Very Active Member

Anyone try stem cells?

ReplyQuote
(@toni)

@stars182 I had my one and only Moderna July 18th one year ago. Meclazine helps keep dizziness and nausea at bayEveryday I take the meclazine,pepcid,quercitin,vitamins D and C. I've also taken prednisone twice for 5 days each and it helps tremendously to lower the intensity of all symptoms temporarily.  It did take away a large burning partially numb area on my left thigh and the random shooting pains everywhere,they haven't returned. My mouth doesnt feel scalded anymore and my teeth stopped hurting. I  wish we could find a real solution. My doctor said no more vaccines of any kind. 

Arica30, didigo, Arica30 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

@ksharky13 have you tried Advil? I think it’s to do with swelling and inflammation in our inner ear parts…cuz I use Flonase and Advil seems to help with my hearing sensitivity but I’m easily triggered by ppl making sudden noise loud sounds at work such as phone slamming figety ppl when stress comes on. I find too when I remove my glasses it takes away that funny feeling in my head. 

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

@carym23 how are things did you continue with the ivermectin if so what results did you get from that 

ReplyQuote
DrL
 DrL
(@nresearcher)
Very Active Member

Hopefully some of those with vaccine injuries in the U.K. will be successful in their claims:

https://www.cityam.com/government-braces-to-fund-substantial-number-of-covid-19-vaccine-liabilities/

Buzzgirl and Buzzgirl reacted
ReplyQuote
(@arica30)

Hi! Checking back in with everyone! Hoping you all are having some positive progress in this nightmare we were subjected to.

I'm finally doing much better. I highly recommend looking into Tautopathy. It's been around for ages. Get the tautopathic remedy for the specific vaccine you took. I got mine while in London at Helios. I'm sure there are places in the US that have it, but I was there and grabbed mine. While I understand each person is different, after few weeks after starting it, I had noticeable changes. It's only about $10. Note, I continued doing the other things I was doing as well (dietary, supplements, breath work, etc), but only have been taking the tautopathic remedy twice a day, twice a week. 

Also, detox/fasting. When your body goes into autophagy, it kills off old and damaged cells and replaces them with new healthy cells amongst other benefits. This was another game changer. I completed a 21 day detox program in addition to taking the remedy...and felt sooo much better.

ReplyQuote
(@arica30)

@tashley I'm so sorry, not sure why I wasn't seeing these response s. I was drinking a heavy metal detox smoothie. Recipe below:

• 2 bananas.
  • 2 cups wild blueberries.
  • 1 cup cilantro.
  • 1 cup orange juice.
  • 1 tsp barley grass juice powder.
  • 1 tsp spirulina.
  • 1 small handful of Atlantic dulse.
  • Optional: water to blend.

ReplyQuote
(@arica30)

@plandistry I'm sorry I'm so late in replying as I'm just seeing these responses. Thank you for your recommendations! I am also taking some of what you mentioned. I will look into some of the other things you mentioned that I haven't heard about. I'm probably 85-90% back to pre jab right now...thank God!

ReplyQuote
(@arica30)

@gingerjones I'm so sorry for the late reply!! I've stopped taking Ledum and I only take Cina when the tinnitus kicks in. I've only had to take it maybe 4-5 times since the first time. I still drink celery juice every morning (I think this is what got rid of tinnitus) and drink the heavy metal detox smoothie 1-2x a week...but I take a break sometimes on the weekends from celery juice. Once I started the tautopathic remedy for the specific vax I had, and did this 21 day detox program, I'm now 85-90% back to pre vax.

ReplyQuote
(@arica30)

@margaret2022 YES! Much better! I also started the tautopathic remedy for the specific vax I had and did a 21 day detox program...I feel I'm about 85-90% back to pre vax!

ReplyQuote
 J
(@j)

Posted by: @swtammie78

To everyone that has ever received an MRI - did you have a headache or burning sensation afterwards? Maybe 75% of the way through my MRI my head started to hurt a little, but not much. I'm not claustrophobic and found the rhythmic sounds/sensations to be quite soothing so I don't think anxiety is at play. Once I was out, I noticed that my head burned a little and that feeling hasn't gone away. Now I just have a headache...a headache that burns. Most of the issues I read about online relate to the contrast agent, but my MRI was without contrast. Any experiences you can share? Thank you 🙂

I had significantly more tingling after both my MRI. The technician administering it said it was possible, and this occurred on two different dates

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Has anyone tried EBO2 Ozone Therapy?

ReplyQuote
Page 1080 / 1151