Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@libbyboyd)

Each body is different, and the reaction to the vaccine may vary. If you have any concerns or questions about your health after vaccination, it is best to contact a healthcare professional for advice.
For most people who receive the Covid vaccine, symptoms are usually limited to mild or moderate and go away within a few days.

ReplyQuote
(@claudiabee)

I have an update. I will continue to post here and my heart goes out to everybody suffering vaccine injury, especially the recent posters from the first week of March 2024.

Firstly, I had a seizure at midnight one night at the end of January 2024. I have never had one in my life before, and there is no history of seizures in my family. I believe my seizure is another problem caused by the vaccine. I also realised that for many months now I am having a lot of short term memory problems and I am having trouble finding words, and very frequently I accidentally substitute wrong words when I speak e.g. accidentally saying “pink” when I mean “purple”. In short, I think I have brain fog.

I saw a neurologist in December. He could offer no treatment for my vaccine injury other than beta blockers. He ordered an MRI for me. The MRI found “Minimal predominantly right peritrigonal periventricular FLAIR hyperintensity, with a single focus within the deep white matter of the right frontal lobe also. No associated enhancement or diffusion restriction.” I searched online and found this is associated with cognitive/degenerative decline. It is generally seen in people with 1) MS, 2) migraines, and 3) elderly people with high blood pressure. The radiologist who evaluated the MRI said mine is not diagnostic for MS. The neurologist’s opinion was that I have it because of my migraines. However, my blood pressure has been raised for over two years now, so I wonder if my vaccine-induced elevated BP has put me in category 3…. That is the first MRI I have had in my life, so no “before vaccine” MRI to compare with.

On Reddit I found a poster who says they had elevated BP after receiving a COVID vaccine. They said: "I am a physician, 66 years old, very fit. Always had BP 110/70. On a routine exam two years ago BP 175/115. Previously vaxed and one booster. At the time had never had Covid. I required a combo of four medications to keep it under control. Workup for secondary causes of hypertension was negative. I believed it was vaccine related. Four months ago I started taking Ivermectin 12 mg daily in addition to Spike Support from the Wellness Company which includes nattokinase. These are believed to bind and clear spike protein. I have been able to stop three meds and cut the dose of the fourth med in half and maintain good BP control. I am certain the high BP was due to the vaccine."
https://www.reddit.com/r/CoronaBumpers/comments/os0ecv/side_effect_after_vaccine_higher_blood_pressure/?rdt=50601

I haven’t tried to source Ivermectin yet though I have been aware of it through the FLCCC. I ended up buying the Spike Support capsules online from the Wellness Company. Instructions for the Spike Support capsules say to take two per day but I thought the recommended dosage might be too high for me starting out. So I took one capsule on Monday 18 March and one capsule on Tuesday 19 March. I have had several immediate effects from these capsules:
1) By Wednesday 20 March my brain fog was gone. I instantly stopped making mistakes when speaking. I wonder if this will last?
2) After taking the first capsule my neck became very hot. By Wednesday 20 March my neck still feels slightly hot but it was most intense after taking the first capsule. I had this same issue for about six months after the second Pfizer dose back in November 2021 to April 2022.
3) After taking the first and second capsules I have had chest pain on the left, certainly it feels like heart pain. I have also had some arrhythmia. For this reason I have stopped taking the capsules every day. But I plan to take one every few days, perhaps two or three capsules a week.

On Reddit I found someone who said nattokinase instantly relieved brain fog: “I have recently tried nattokinase for my brain fog and it litteraly [sic] knocked out my near 1 year brain fog immediately after taking it.”
https://www.reddit.com/r/Supplements/comments/132li7q/nattokinase_incredible_supplement/

I have been taking pine needle capsules and turmeric since early March. I have not noticed any difference in symptoms with these so far. For the past few months I have been walking 30 minutes 4-5 times a week. After walking, my BP is sometimes back to my pre-vaccine baseline but not always. My BP becomes elevated again within 24 hours.

Nice to see that the Midwestern Doctor and I are on the same page
https://www.midwesterndoctor.com/p/the-hidden-link-between-hypermobility

There are clinics now in the US that offer support for people with vaccine injury from the COVID vaccines. The James Clinic is one. The Synapse Center for Health and Healing is another.

Kyle Warner is working with React19 to have House bills regarding vaccine injury approved in Washington DC. You can learn more and support Kyle and React19 at https://www.react19.org/washington

I have had no improvement in my blood pressure but I will continue to monitor and will post again to report how the supplements, in particular, the Spike Support, are going. It is such a great feeling to have overcome the brain fog.

ReplyQuote
(@claudiabee)

Something else I found on Reddit. A google survey about treatments people with long vax have tried.

http://sickandabandoned.com/pes-slides/

http://sickandabandoned.com/vaccine-injury-resources/

ReplyQuote
(@claudiabee)

Now that I have had a seizure it has compelled me to investigate the similarities between vaccine injury and Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS). Both long vax and CIRS can affect the nervous system, brain, immune system, and cardiovascular system.

This is something @marieski858 has touched upon. @marieski858 said that DNRS was very helpful.

I was interested to learn that people with joint hypermobility and people with allergies are more susceptible to CIRS.

ReplyQuote
Page 1151 / 1151